Among his sources, the unidentified corporate investigator mentions three officials from the government agency responsible for overseeing Macau and Hong Kong, two officials from the Chinese foreign ministry and a powerful businessman with close ties in the Chinese capital.
The options available include Germany, Greece, France, Spain and Italy.
The winner, though, with 41 percent of the poll is, wynn Resorts.
It must be noted that officially it is illegal for mainland Chinese to transfer sums over 50,000 a year to Macau to gamble.This source also reported that several PRC (Peoples Republic of China) government bodies have reported evidence of US agents, operating from Sands, luring and entrapping mainland government officials, involved in gaming, to force them to cooperate with US government interests, the report said.We can see some synergy shared benefits if all of us can integrate routes, and this can reduce the number of vehicles on the road and the frequency of bus runs.Since December 1 last year, Macau casino firms Wynn Macau Ltd and MGM China Holdings Ltd have been running a joint shuttle bus route between Macaus Border Gate and the companies respective downtown casinos Wynn Macau and MGM Macau.The three companies were close all week but coming out in third and as a result last position of the three was.Read more: Macau magnate to bring first casino to Russia's gambling zone.Macaus six casino operators have already had initial contact regarding the governments suggestion they should own and run a shared shuttle bus business serving their respective properties, said Ambrose So Shu Fai, chief executive of local operator SJM Holdings Ltd, in Wednesday comments to reporters.Read more: Macau surpasses Switzerland in GDP per person World Bank.The Venetian Macao resort and casino Tyrone Siu Reuters.A joint shuttle service between several Cotai resorts an operation called Cotai Connection was launched in June last year.The highly confidential report on the gambling industry exposing the possible CIA operation in Macau, was prepared by a private investigator in 2010 and remained secret until it was uncovered by the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California, Berkeley, the Guardian reports.The report says: According to Chinas internal Central Government agency, some US2 billion is annually gambled away by serving Chinese government officials visiting Macao.With the conference season moving into Europe next week, the current poll is based on the European market as we ask readers: In which of these EU countries do you most want to see changes?Second place went to, las Vegas Sands on 35 percent.A reliable source has reported that central Chinese government officials firmly believe that Sands has permitted CIA/FBI agents to operate from within its facilities.


finska kyrkan slottet />

Sands has already described the report as a collection of meaningless speculation.Last week we wanted the definitive answer to that burning question among that is asked of the Far Easts glut of ex-pat US casino firms : Which US casino firm will have the best year.Now you get double the fun and there are even two polls for you to feast your eyes upon with here on m and the other at the AfterParty site.Our readers must think the court case will go their way in 2013 although any firm that has started to establish itself in the Macau market should be commended it kicks Las Vegas ass everyday of the week.The last time we reported on a poll here at m things were a little different.Of particular concern to Chinese authorities, the report claims, are those officials who lost a lot while gambling and were running up debts, making them an easy target for pressure from foreign intelligence.The report reveals that Beijing suspected CIA and FBI operatives of using Macau casinos belonging to gambling billionaire and Republican Party funder Adelson to entrap and blackmail Chinese officials.There was, within Chinese government circles, a suspicion that the US would become more involved in local Macau politics if it were granted a diplomatic presence in the region.The document dated June 25, 2010, was presented by Sands China Limited, the Macau branch of the gambling empire of Las Vegas tycoon Sheldon Adelson, as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by Steven Jacobs, former head of Sands Macau casinos, who is suing the.To say the firm has had a rocky 2012 would be an understatement and a court fight between Steve Wynn and their biggest shareholder Kazuo Okada is still going strong.
According to our other sources, some of the PRC (Peoples Republic of China) officials involved strongly suspected that Sands was behind the US diplomatic initiative, the report said.
Sands China initiated the report out of concern that the government of the former Portuguese colony was acting in an increasingly hostile manner towards the gambling industry in general and Sands casinos in particular, reports the Guardian.

For the answers check back next week.